Vision & ValueOur philosophy of extremely high levels of customer service is embedded throughout our organisation. Our service has been built upon the foundations of our vision and values to deliver a service that embeds social value within the local areas in which we work.
We include each and every project in our existing social value projects to ensure that as much social value as possible is generated for residents. For e.g. our ‘hours bank’ is a scheme where we donate 0.5 hours of community work for every 100 hours of work allocated to us, this has benefit not only to customers, but also the social inclusion team by delivering regeneration projects in the local community.
We run our own Charitable fund, this fund has continues to donated free materials and labour beyond that of our hours bank to enable the rejuvenation of a local community centre, for example;
- Marine FC, Morton Manor Carlisle U18s and Pennine Way Carlisle U15s team sponsorship
- 12 Good Deeds of Christmas’, providing presents to community centres
- Construction materials supplied to Botcherby Carlisle Community Centre 3BMX Club
- Round Table Carlisle donations
- Youth Zone, hours bank and materials for repairs and maintenance
- Charity walk challenge for Valley Hospice Trust
- £ 2,500 donation to Sure Start Community Funding Project.
Community Value at the heart of everything we do.
Top Notch Charitable Fund
We run our own Charitable fund, this fund has continues to donated free materials and labour beyond that of our hours bank to enable the rejuvenation of a local community centre
Proven Track Record
As well as encouraging rejuvenation in local communities by assisting long-term unemployed people to get back to work through our social inclusion and try before you by schemes.
Certified to the highest standards
We have multiple accolades that offer testament to our vision and value; Living Wage Employer, Considerate Contractor, Investors in People.
Managerial and Admin staff
In Addition to our charitable fund Top Notch Contractors:
- Currently promote youth employment through apprenticeship schemes and pledge to hire one apprentice per every £500,000 of revenue generated.
- Employ persons from disadvantaged groups by offering short periods of work placemen
- Provide opportunities for LTUs through short term job placements, training and trade rotations throughout our organisation.
- Provide on-the-job skill development programmes including those for persons with disabilities.
- Monitor the diversity profile of the local community, and ensure our staff are representative of it.
Additionally, our organisation currently has a ‘Try Before you Buy’ scheme, which allows client residents to trial two weeks of each trade, working on rotation throughout our business. This has provided a wealth of benefits and opportunities to clients and residents who have previously been LTU and lacked the skillset to gain employment.
We are committed to the development of our staff through training and both our Investors in People and Living Wage Foundation awards are testament to this. We specialize in partnering with our RSL clients and have in-house experienced and specifically trained teams, at every level of our operation to provide a service in line with our client partners requirements. In addition to the in-house services (e.g. Tenant Liaison Officer team) we are fully commensurate in service and staff skilling, to provide true open book accounting, work stream programming and delivery reporting, under the mantle of a fully developed holistic set of company KPI’s.
4a, Brunel Way, Duranhill, Harraby, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 3NQ
326 Haydock Lane, Haydock Industrial Estate, St Helens, WA11 9UY
01942 724 076