Pennine Way School Extension
Top Notch Contractors ltd are in the process of delivering this turn-key school extension to allow extra teaching capacity at Pennine Way School Carlisle.
- Commencement: Janruary 2022
- Client: Cumbria County Council
- Project Type: Steel Frame Extension
- Value: £1.2 Million
About this Project
New 3 Classroom Extension
- Predominantly single storey building with three principal classrooms and other ancillary accommodation.
- The general construction will comprise concrete slab floor, structural steel frame with insulated timber frame infill wall panels, concrete strip foundations with masonry cavity wall construction up to dpc level, insulated roof panel with polycarbonate rooflight. Internal doors, aluminium glazed windows and doors, metal stud internal wall systems and all finishes including plasterwork, decoration and floor finishes.
- M&E works to new building.
- External surfacing and works around new building including alterations to existing adjacent surfaces as required.
- Alterations to foul and surface water drainage systems as necessary, including connections into existing systems outside the boundaries of the site works.
Top Notch will deliver without interruption to the day-to-day operations of the School. We have employed off-site manufacture and ‘as-needed’ call off wherever possible to minimize the need for a site compound and on-site storage.