Work for Top NotchWe are constantly expanding and looking for skilled tradesman and managerial staff based in the North West of England.
We are committed to the development of our staff through training and both our Investors in People and Living Wage Foundation awards are testament to this. We specialize in partnering with our RSL clients and have in-house experienced and specifically trained teams, at every level of our operation to provide a service in line with our client partners requirements. In addition to the in-house services (e.g. Tenant Liaison Officer team) we are fully commensurate in service and staff skilling, to provide true open book accounting, work stream programming and delivery reporting, under the mantle of a fully developed holistic set of company KPI’s.
Full Time Plumber
TNCL have vacancies for full time qualified plumbers. Please email your CV to: Andrew@topnotchcontractors.co.uk
Top Notch Contractors Ltd – Current Vacancy for contract coordinator assistant
- • contract liaison with policy holders via email and telephone
- • Web based status reporting on clients secure web portals
- • Creating floorplans (CAD experience would be advantageous)
- • Coding of measured works from term contract schedule
- • Data inputting working to weekly and month end KPI (Key Performance Indicator) response deadlines
- • good knowledge of MS Office advantageous
- • Excel spreadsheets creating, populating and submission
- • Interim application and invoice raising
- • Operative coordination via phone and email
- • Client officer liaison via phone and email
- • Mainly office based but full clean driving licence advantageous
In addition to the above listed regular duties, the successful candidate will be expected to;
1. Learn the roles of colleagues in related positions in order to provide holiday leave and sickness cover
2. Be a team player demonstrating flexibility in adapting the position to incorporate allied and none allied duties and responsibilities
3. Provide communication via concise collation of gathered information and the clear communication of such information to company Directors, Quantity Surveyors, estimators, Buyers and Accounts based staff
4. To swiftly develop commercial awareness
Please Contact email@example.com
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Our Company Top Notch Contractors Ltd are a Principle Contractor based in the North West. Our works portfolio ranges from shop fitting to full refurbishment of care facilities meaning no two projects are the same.
Due to continued growth, we currently have the opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join our team based in Carlisle. Some typical activities the successful candidate will be expected to undertake include:
• Gain an understanding of procurement systems.
• Assist with preparing financial reports for senior management.
• Assist with Tender enquiries and submissions
• Negotiate best prices and timescales with suppliers and sub-contractors.
• Valuing completed work and arranging payments.
• Prepare & submit application/ valuations for client approval
• Assist with manage projects commercially
• Assist with workload forecast
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Construction and Quantity Surveying and be able to show success in assisting the delivery of projects. Good communication skills with the ability to contribute effectively and collaboratively within a team environment is key to this role.
• Experience working for a main contractor as either Trainee or Assistant Quantity Surveying role
• Full UK Driving License
Please send an up to date CV with your application if you wish to be considered for the role. Top Notch Contractors Ltd are an equal opportunities employer. Please note that every effort will be made to contact all applicants, however, due to the high volume of applications if you have not had a response within 15 days after the closing date please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Ongoing Full Time Positions:
Due to the constant growth of our company, there are certain positions that are always in high demand:
- Full Time Roofer
- Full time Groundworker
- Full Time Joiners
- Full Time Painter and Decorator
Please use the contact form below to apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All other trades are welcome to apply using the contact form below.
4a, Brunel Way, Duranhill, Harraby, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 3NQ